|Dublin - August 2012|
- You can never predict your future.
- A decision can truly alter your life one direction or the other. Weigh pros & cons, but at the end, go with your instinct.
- Eventually you are bound to go back on the path you were supposed to be on
- Do not underestimate. Do not expect a lot. Keep the balance
- Make the best out of wherever you are
- People will only see what they want to see in order to justify / explain / make sense out of things they are going through. Therefore whatever they're feeling, it's their problem and not your responsibility.
- Never regret, as difficult as things may get.
- Cherish distance for it will reveal true friends.
- Cherish distance for it will make new friends.
- Lists are always more impacting when they contain 10 points.
And another bonus one, something I wrote a while ago, in response to the previous bonus lesson:
"Walking away is not always giving up, sometimes it's just moving on."