Today, more than 6,000 children will lose a parent to AIDS.
December 1 is World AIDS Day. What will you do?
- AIDS Test
- Add your virtual signature or use your mobile phone
- Build a Caregiver Kit at www.worldvision.org/carekits
- Sponsor a child
- virtual AIDS Experience
- Join World Vision’s Hope Prayer Chain.
- Learn more about global AIDS by reading these FAQs.
- Give a gift to help feed children affected by AIDS
- Join a World Vision AIDS Walk for Orphans. Several are planned, including events in Chicago, Monterey Bay, and Orange County.
- Acting on AIDS.
- Host a Global Dinner
- Join 2006 Global Summit on AIDS and the Church