I will be decreasing the number of political posts on this blog, because lately the news about our politics have become pretty much repetitive. Actually they've always been like that, changed a bit during the war, and now we're back to Kids Play. I have noticed that Politicians go round and round and finally saying things that sum up to 5 sentences:
- (1) Ana ma khasneh (It's not my fault)
- (2) Hayda ileh (That's mine)
- (3) Ana rbe7et (I won)
- (4) 3tineh yeha (Give it to me)
- (5) And my favorite: Kil shi byerja3lak (Hope what you wish for me, happens to you)
- (6) Also my favorite: Houwe ballash (He started it) <-- Inspired by Rampurple
So from now on, on the news, they can just use codes, i.e. X says 1, Y says 4, X and Y say 5. This way, they can decrease the news time, and increase maybe the entertainment time.